Concerto di Sogni
Main sponsor: Ideal Gomma Sport Sas
Think and Make It!

Remember Nassiriya : Appendete una bandiera ai vostri monitor Concert of the World: English Version

Home   Elenco Autori   Forum:Elenco Argomenti   Eventi attuali e storici    Le prime pagine   Link  
Utente:

Password:

Salva password Dimenticata la password?

tutti i Forum
 12 Concert of the World
 Concert of Dreams
 Versione per la stampa  
Autore Tema Precedente Tema Tema Successivo  
Admin
Forum Admin

Italy
2444 Inseriti
627 Gold
3290 Punti Rep.
Inserito - 09/08/2004 :  22:12:56  Mostra Profilo  Visita la Homepage di Admin  Replica con Citazione Invia un Messaggio Privato a Admin

Thanks America.

Welcome in Italy, please spend 5 minutes with us, reading this message. We want to share novels and poetry with all the world. If you have any story or any poem please send us.( http://www.concertodisogni.com/mpuk/policy.asp ).

We respect you

"After all, life is just an invitation to dinner. I knocked, softly, almost afraid that someone could hear. Then somebody opened. Please, let me sit at your table, I shall not annoy, I promise. I shall listen to everything you will say and I shall learn from your words. And if you would care to listen to me, I shall tell you something too.

However I did not find the colors to paint my world and somebody told me that it does not exist and that, narrating it, I disturbed his certitudes. But it exists. And I go out again through that door and I shall find another table and thus I would not have to ask the permission to sit around, to listen and to narrate.
And nobody will tell me that my world does not exist, that my voice confused other people’s voice.
It will be a concert and I shall sing too."

Well, let's drop poetry, how many times we felt strangers for various reasons of incapacity to communicate and how many times we hoped that somebody would ask us to speak and how many times we found in front of us people who listened to their voices only and praised the silence of other people's voice?

And how many times we thought how absurd this is and we asked to ourselves where finally we could meet somebody who considered that voice is music?
In the life as on the internet.

Yes, because, theoretically, the internet is reproducing the same questions as life outside internet. And when that we are told, should we be obliged to nod as if it were obvious and acceptable?
Then, in the silence of our mind, we would ask to ourselves what is the use of a internet to which we came close as to a means of transmission of knowledge and nourishing doubts, a place where curiosity should be the spring to meet the others.

The goal of our website will be to attract not only people proposing themselves with spontaneity, but also people believing that their voices are not important, that their thoughts will not have memory at that it is better to keep silent to avoid to be silenced.

Our experiment will consist in offering an area where our guests will be more important than the masters of the house who, with kindness and curiosity, will have the task to find and to invite to write the hidden voices.

Welcome to our table, where we believe that voices are precious and thoughts have memory.

Concerto di sogni, Concert of dreams

Clicca qui per la scheda generale dell'autore
Altri testi dello stesso autore
Tema Buona pasqua con Volume..
Tema VI ANNUNCIO CHE OGGI.......
Tema Mi sembra strano
Tema Nasce rossoalice.it di Telecom Italia
Tema Allargamento dell'Europa
Tema Stasera Pago io di Rosario Fiorello su Rai Uno
Tema Mi presento
Tema TORINO - FIERA DEL LIBRO
Tema News da Fabrica (gruppo Benetton)
Tema Virus inviato da falsa email di concertodisogni 
Tema Chissà perchè?
Tema come ci cercherebbero #6 ( hip hop, r&b, disco )
Tema Segli il tuo NeoPet (cucciolo elettronico)
Tema Arte da Undo.net
Tema Addio Kim dei Passengers
Tema Incorniciato Io so che tu sai che loro sanno
Tema la più veloce gazzella...
Tema eccomi qua!
Tema Il teatro dell'arcobaleno - Bereshit, In principio 
Tema Articolo su www.vita.it - Bereshit, In principio
-----------------------------------------
Vai a:

Pagina Caricata in :2,26
Imposta come tua pagina di avvio aggiungi ai favoriti Privacy Segnala Errori © 2001-2021 Concerto di Sogni - B.A. & R.M MaxWebPortal Snitz Forums Go To Top Of Page