Concerto di Sogni
Il primo Sito letterario italiano (google/alexa)
Tra i primi 100 Siti italiani (google/alexa)
Segnala concertodisogni ad un amico
Aiutiamo i ragazzi di Angelica
Remember Nassiriya : Appendete una bandiera ai vostri monitor

Home   Elenco Autori   Forum:Elenco Argomenti   Eventi attuali e storici    Le prime pagine   Link  
Utente:

Password:

Salva password Dimenticata la password?

tutti i Forum
 12 Concert of the World
 Coming back/2
 Versione per la stampa  
Autore Tema Precedente Tema Tema Successivo  
Roberto Mahlab
Amministratore

851 Inseriti
114 Gold
456 Punti Rep.
Inserito - giu 08 2002 :  12:44:11  Mostra Profilo  Visita la Homepage di Roberto Mahlab  Replica con Citazione Invia un Messaggio Privato a Roberto Mahlab
Eilat - May 1997

Eti was a wonderful girl with long dark hair and brown eyes, she reflected in herself the beauty of the Eastern Mediterranean, she was not alone at that time, and as great friends we crossed the desert of the Negev with the shining sands to the copper mines of King Solomon at Timna, seeking the ancient inscriptions covered by dust in the rock of an indefinite age, till the topaz coloured sea which preserved the corals of the gulf, in the southern point of Israel. The last day she gave me a small sheet of paper full of hebrew characters :" Cahasher tishma' et hapaamon...when you will hear the little bell, think to this Land and you will know that you have to go back to find what you are looking for".

Tel Aviv - October 1999

I finished my business and swam across that sound of the sea which divided the dizzling sand from the reef in the open waters, it was noon and I slided through emerald waters, the low tide, while from the other side of the reef deep blue coloured waters were approaching, wave after wave the high tide would cover the pastel coloured rocks and when the whole sea became blue, I felt to be swallowed and the memory entered into me as the sea.
Back to the seashore, I phoned...

Tel Aviv - June 1998

The world outside wounded her, but in that Land and within that people there were refuges to go back everytime, we were accompanied by a girlfriend of hers, she accepted my invitation with the excuse to introduce her to me, but her words were for me in that night of light of moon which enlightened the colours of our beach and our sea :"Come and talk to my rabbi, he wants to introduce to you someone and you will have only to promise to respect for her the Shabbat and the lighting of the candles every friday evening". But it was too early and I still hoped to put reason in the one who had lost her :"I will not come to your rabbi, I will respect Shabbat not to have in exchange someone, but just to respect her". And our words flied close, but without touching each other.

Milano - September 1999 - eve of many Shabbat

"Done! Are you happy?" my sister ironically told me :"our tradition requires only that on the table do not appear together milk and meat, not to mix mother and son, but for you I divided my kitchen in three ...milk, meat and onions, in the food for you never the vegetable you adverse will be mixed!". I thanked her, but it never apperead to me a particular concession, I felt sure that somewhere in the Holy Books there was a verse explaining my adversion to the hated vegetable, after all, the day I became aware that their taste was not good, I just fell it is true, but not on the head as everyone thought, I fell only on my elbow, but none belived to me when I espressed my truth and they caressed me with that condescending smile..."There is always an explaination in our Torah and after all every human being came to life with the task to discover which is his own precept to follow..." I could never understand if they scoffed at me or if it was an invitation to discover from where my way started and where it was really directed, the known precepts are 613 and in none of them it is written about onions.

Tel Aviv - October 1999

...our words where the usual ones, as we never parted..."Ciao Eti, Roberto is speaking, I miss that arc in white stone, do you accompany me to see it another time?" "Yes, come, you know, I am more and more deep in the study of our religion and I will introduce you to a girlfriend of mine"...and her reply was the usual as ever.

...to be continued...

Clicca qui per la scheda generale dell'autore
Altri testi dello stesso autore

Nessun Tema...

-----------------------------------------
Vai a:

Imposta come tua pagina di avvio aggiungi ai favoriti Privacy Segnala Errori © 2002-2005 Concerto di Sogni - B.A. & R.M MaxWebPortal Snitz Forums Go To Top Of Page