Concerto di Sogni
Il primo Sito letterario italiano (google/alexa)
Tra i primi 100 Siti italiani (google/alexa)
Segnala concertodisogni ad un amico
Aiutiamo i ragazzi di Angelica
Remember Nassiriya : Appendete una bandiera ai vostri monitor

Home   Elenco Autori   Forum:Elenco Argomenti   Eventi attuali e storici    Le prime pagine   Link  
Utente:

Password:

Salva password Dimenticata la password?

tutti i Forum
 12 Concert of the World
 Coming back/1
 Versione per la stampa  
Autore Tema Precedente Tema Tema Successivo  
Roberto Mahlab
Amministratore

851 Inseriti
114 Gold
456 Punti Rep.
Inserito - giu 07 2002 :  19:00:17  Mostra Profilo  Visita la Homepage di Roberto Mahlab  Replica con Citazione Invia un Messaggio Privato a Roberto Mahlab
Tel Aviv - October 1999

The balance between religion and secularism in the Land of Israel carries often exciting mediations between the two souls of the jewish people. Everything began the last friday evening, eve of Shabbat, the public transportation would come to a stop until the exit of the holiday, when three stars would appear in the sky of Jerusalem the next evening, however the taxis were regular and it was not difficult to find one of them to bring me from the airport of Tel Aviv to the hotel on the emerald coast of the Mediterranean. A trip of half an hour in which my mind was smoking with jealousy, due to the fact that unfortunatelly I had not the habit to smoke indeed. Israel is famous for the beauty of the women, representing the evolution of the cohabitation among one hundred of different origins, not even calling an agency of private detectives it could be possible to discover one woman less than pretty and my taxi driver was using the trick of the estinguished cigarette to stop at every crossroad of every quarter of the town to ask every girl who was crossing the street if she had fire and then with in the hand the lit cigarette, which he immediately estinguished to start the following hunt, he turned toward me with his eyes eloquently widely opened. Going on with hiccups, we arrived in front of the hotel after the coming of the darkness and the taxi driver requested me one hundred shequels for the trip. I replied that he looked to me greedy, due to the fact that never I paid the same trip more than sixty shequels. "In normal hours is just as you are saying " he kindly answered "but, you see, you have to add the tarif for the holiday because we are now already fully in Shabbat".

Milano - September 1999

Every friday evening at the beginning of Shabbat, in the homes of the traditional families, the candles are enlightened and it is recited the blessing preceeding the exquisit meal around which, whenever possible, the great part of the family meets. Happy teologic discussions between one titbit and the other oppose the two souls, the traditional laical and secular, to be jewish above all as identification of a people, and the traditional ortodox, not only people but also observance of the precepts.
And one of these precept is the observance to stay away from every work, direct or indirect, to concentrate in the rest, in the prayers and in the disciplines of mind, avoiding even that the circulation of cars and money may shatter that peace.

Tel Aviv - October 1999

My soul is always receptive, even if I have to recognize her a certain logic and suddendly the teachings of my sister opened a passage inside me not observant and I listened to my voice answering to my taxi driver :"I thank you for having advised me that we are already inside the holy day of Shabbat, I am therefore sorry, but as you may imagine and understand, I can not pay you, not to infringe the holiday with the circulation of money".
Notwithstanding two among the most clamorous beauties of the creation passing in front of the car, the driver crumpled the cigarette in the ashtray and asked me gruff :"Ok, what a discount do you want to become laic again?". "My secular soul accepted to agree to a fifty percent, with moreover, if I took in the future the same taxi, a satisfactory percentage of presentations at every request of lighting of his cigarettes to the beautiful girls of Israel.

...to be continued...

Clicca qui per la scheda generale dell'autore
Altri testi dello stesso autore

Nessun Tema...

-----------------------------------------
Vai a:

Imposta come tua pagina di avvio aggiungi ai favoriti Privacy Segnala Errori © 2002-2005 Concerto di Sogni - B.A. & R.M MaxWebPortal Snitz Forums Go To Top Of Page