Concerto di Sogni
Il primo Sito letterario italiano (google/alexa)
Tra i primi 100 Siti italiani (google/alexa)
Segnala concertodisogni ad un amico
Aiutiamo i ragazzi di Angelica
Remember Nassiriya : Appendete una bandiera ai vostri monitor

Home   Elenco Autori   Forum:Elenco Argomenti   Eventi attuali e storici    Le prime pagine   Link  
Utente:

Password:

Salva password Dimenticata la password?

tutti i Forum
 12 Concert of the World
 Hello to "CONCERTO DI SOGNI"
 Versione per la stampa  
Autore Tema Precedente Tema Tema Successivo  
Lunantmn
Viaggiatore

11 Inseriti
100 Gold
5 Punti Rep.
Inserito - mag 25 2002 :  06:54:16  Mostra Profilo  Visita la Homepage di Lunantmn  Replica con Citazione Invia un Messaggio Privato a Lunantmn
I am writing from Hochiminh city ( Saigon) in South of Vietnam.
Have been known this wonderful website via one of my Italian colleagues ( she is also my very good friend ) . I found from CONCERTO DI SOGNI many interesting things via "concert of the world" ,
because we are here have the many differences from you from you about life style ,about thinking ,dreaming ....So wish I could learn from you about your life , your thinking , dreaming there ... as well as to share with all you about our the life,dreaming ... here via "concert of the world".
Thank you CONCERTO DI SOGNI .

MOON

MOON

Simo
Curatore

296 Inseriti
108 Gold
123 Punti Rep.
Inserito - mag 25 2002 :  15:44:45  Mostra Profilo  Replica con Citazione Invia un Messaggio Privato a Simo
Hi Moon,
welcome here. I think you have understood the special role of this forum "concert of the world" inside our Italian website: to make people from all over the world meet and dream together.
I do hope you'll enjoy your visiting here. If you are fond of writing, I mean tales, poems, reflection upon life and so on in total mutual respect, write here! We will be glad to read about you!
Bye

SimoVai a Inizio Pagina

Lunantmn
Viaggiatore

11 Inseriti
100 Gold
5 Punti Rep.
Inserito - mag 25 2002 :  19:36:15  Mostra Profilo  Visita la Homepage di Lunantmn  Replica con Citazione Invia un Messaggio Privato a Lunantmn
Hello Simo,
Nice to meet you on this website . Yes , I think I understand of this,so I like to visit this website.
I read some of interesting topics from "concert of the world"
and will tell you how much I like them & what I am thinking about .
Ciao,
MOON.
Vai a Inizio Pagina
Ohara
Curatore

423 Inseriti
102 Gold
363 Punti Rep.
Inserito - mag 26 2002 :  21:44:16  Mostra Profilo  Visita la Homepage di Ohara  Replica con Citazione Invia un Messaggio Privato a Ohara
hello my dear friend Moon..I'm so glad you are finally here too... I though you would have never written but..there you are

Welcome in this nice italian web site..I hope you will enjoy your
staying here and pls talk to us more about your country..your fascinating beautiful country!!

A big HUG

Scarlett OharaVai a Inizio Pagina

Lunantmn
Viaggiatore

11 Inseriti
100 Gold
5 Punti Rep.
Inserito - mag 29 2002 :  02:14:08  Mostra Profilo  Visita la Homepage di Lunantmn  Replica con Citazione Invia un Messaggio Privato a Lunantmn
Hi my friend Ohara,

Thanks for your encouragement , I definitely like to be written on this interesting website , how can I ignore from the website like this .
Yes , I will write more about my country , and share with you about our life here as I think it much difference from yours .
I am enjoying much on "concert of the world" and will invite my friends to join this ,too .

Big hug (*_*),

MOONVai a Inizio Pagina

Margo
Curatore

Ukraine
14 Inseriti
100 Gold
5 Punti Rep.
Inserito - mag 29 2002 :  11:43:39  Mostra Profilo  Replica con Citazione Invia un Messaggio Privato a Margo
Hello Moon and welcome!!!
Nice to meet you and I'm delighted to see that new people are join our site. And the greatest thing we can share our dreams and matually
enjoy of that. Feel free to express yourself whatever you feel good or bad. The World is big but we can make it smaller in order to reach the heart and the soul of each other:-).
Looking forward to hearing from you soon;-).
Margo

There is nothing more pleasant and inspiring than dreamsVai a Inizio Pagina

Lunantmn
Viaggiatore

11 Inseriti
100 Gold
5 Punti Rep.
Inserito - giu 02 2002 :  03:57:42  Mostra Profilo  Visita la Homepage di Lunantmn  Replica con Citazione Invia un Messaggio Privato a Lunantmn
Hi Margo,
Nice to meet you too !!!
I am very happy to be welcome on this website .
Yes , it is great if we all can share our dreams and can understand together to make this World closer .I will start with the new topics to talk about our country , and hope to share with all of you some .
Moon (*_*)

MOONVai a Inizio Pagina

jacky cai
Esploratore

1 Inseriti
100 Gold
5 Punti Rep.
Inserito - giu 07 2002 :  07:07:53  Mostra Profilo  Replica con Citazione Invia un Messaggio Privato a jacky cai
dear moon,

is it a wonderful thing to see my msg over here? anyway, i am not quite sure how to use this board and if my msg can reach u.

send me an email after seeing this, ok?

ciao,

JJ

Jacky CAIVai a Inizio Pagina

Ohara
Curatore

423 Inseriti
102 Gold
363 Punti Rep.
Inserito - giu 07 2002 :  23:37:44  Mostra Profilo  Visita la Homepage di Ohara  Replica con Citazione Invia un Messaggio Privato a Ohara
Hello Jacky

Welcome in this forum...you have made the right thing and as you can see everybody can see you..Tell us more about you..where are you from..if you are a male or female, what is your age and...talk about yourself in order we can recognize you

Ciaooo and come back soon

Lunantmn
Viaggiatore

11 Inseriti
100 Gold
5 Punti Rep.
Inserito - giu 08 2002 :  02:04:02  Mostra Profilo  Visita la Homepage di Lunantmn  Replica con Citazione Invia un Messaggio Privato a Lunantmn
Hello my dear JJ,

It is early SAT morning in HCMC and I am very glad to see you here,really !!!

Well come to this Forum and hope to hear from you more .

Ciao,
MM (*_*)

MOONVai a Inizio Pagina

Lunantmn
Viaggiatore

11 Inseriti
100 Gold
5 Punti Rep.
Inserito - giu 08 2002 :  02:09:30  Mostra Profilo  Visita la Homepage di Lunantmn  Replica con Citazione Invia un Messaggio Privato a Lunantmn
Dear Ohara,

I am sure you would be very happy when you hear the self introdution
from Jacky (JJ) . And from now our forum will have one more wonderful
member.

Ciao,

MOONVai a Inizio Pagina

Ohara
Curatore

423 Inseriti
102 Gold
363 Punti Rep.
Inserito - giu 08 2002 :  13:39:58  Mostra Profilo  Visita la Homepage di Ohara  Replica con Citazione Invia un Messaggio Privato a Ohara
Ciao Moon

I can see that you keep on writing on this forum and that s very nice from you...Cncerning JJ we are still awaiting her/his reply and we are very curious to know about her/him....as you know for us it s difficult to understand by the name if the person is male or female and I believe the same thing happens to you

So JJ tell us who you are

consuelo
Curatore

Italy
589 Inseriti
106 Gold
289 Punti Rep.
Inserito - giu 13 2002 :  23:15:47  Mostra Profilo  Replica con Citazione Invia un Messaggio Privato a consuelo
You are welcome!

Vai a Inizio Pagina

Clicca qui per la scheda generale dell'autore
Altri testi dello stesso autore

Nessun Tema...

-----------------------------------------
Vai a:

Imposta come tua pagina di avvio aggiungi ai favoriti Privacy Segnala Errori © 2002-2005 Concerto di Sogni - B.A. & R.M MaxWebPortal Snitz Forums Go To Top Of Page