Concerto di Sogni
Il primo Sito letterario italiano (google/alexa)
Tra i primi 100 Siti italiani (google/alexa)
Segnala concertodisogni ad un amico
Aiutiamo i ragazzi di Angelica
Remember Nassiriya : Appendete una bandiera ai vostri monitor

Home   Elenco Autori   Forum:Elenco Argomenti   Eventi attuali e storici    Le prime pagine   Link  
Utente:

Password:

Salva password Dimenticata la password?

tutti i Forum
 12 Concert of the World
 Tips of joy
 Versione per la stampa  
Autore Tema Precedente Tema Tema Successivo  
Simo
Curatore

296 Inseriti
108 Gold
123 Punti Rep.
Inserito - mag 04 2002 :  17:09:24  Mostra Profilo  Replica con Citazione Invia un Messaggio Privato a Simo
I have received the following tips of joy via e-mail and I have thought to share them with you.

ONE. Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.

TWO. Marry a man/woman you love to talk to. As you get older,
their conversational skills will be as important as any other.

THREE. Don't believe all you hear, spend all you have or sleep all you want.

FOUR. When you say, "I love you", mean it.

FIVE. When you say, "I'm sorry", look the person in the eye.

SIX. Be engaged at least six months before you get married.

SEVEN. Believe in love at first sight.

EIGHT. Never laugh at anyone's dreams. People who don't have
dreams don't have much.

NINE. Love deeply and passionately. You might get hurt but it's the
only way to live life completely.

TEN. In disagreements, fight fairly. No name calling.

ELEVEN. Don't judge people by their relatives.

TWELVE. Talk slowly but think quickly.

THIRTEEN. When someone asks you a question you don't want
to answer, smile and ask, "Why do you want to know?"

FOURTEEN. Remember that great love and great achievements involve great risk.

FIFTEEN. Say "bless you" when you hear someone sneeze.

SIXTEEN. When you lose, don't lose the lesson.

SEVENTEEN. Remember the three R's: Respect for self;
Respect for others; and Responsibility for all your actions.

EIGHTEEN. Don't let a little dispute injure a great friendship.

NINETEEN. When you realize you've made a mistake, take immediate
steps to correct it.

TWENTY. Smile when picking up the phone. The caller will hear it in your voice.

TWENTY ONE. Spend some time alone.

Simo

Edited by - simo on 04/05/2002 17:10:17

Lunantmn
Viaggiatore

11 Inseriti
100 Gold
5 Punti Rep.
Inserito - mag 26 2002 :  16:05:45  Mostra Profilo  Visita la Homepage di Lunantmn  Replica con Citazione Invia un Messaggio Privato a Lunantmn
Simo,

What you wrote below are the useful advices but I am a litle bit confuse if to believe in love at first sight why we have to engage at least six months before you get married ? the believe in love is not enough for us to get married ???
What do you think ???
MOON.

MOONVai a Inizio Pagina

Ohara
Curatore

423 Inseriti
102 Gold
363 Punti Rep.
Inserito - mag 26 2002 :  21:49:40  Mostra Profilo  Visita la Homepage di Ohara  Replica con Citazione Invia un Messaggio Privato a Ohara
Ciao Moon

Your question is not very clear...sorry but I don t understand the fact of the engagement for 6 months....and yr sentence
''the believe in love is not enough for us to get married''

Do you mean that you don t think it s necessary an engagement for
six months..or what?...

Sorry but please explain

HUGGSSSSS

Scarlett OharaVai a Inizio Pagina

Simo
Curatore

296 Inseriti
108 Gold
123 Punti Rep.
Inserito - mag 29 2002 :  22:13:39  Mostra Profilo  Replica con Citazione Invia un Messaggio Privato a Simo
Well, nice question Moon, even if I hope I have understood it :-).
Well, I suppose the two tips of joy are both true.
Be engaged at least 6 months before marrying is a piece of advice to make you not make things in a hurry. You know, marriage is a serious and important thing and it can be a consequance of falling in love. Since it's a serious thing that we usually do, thinking it will last forever, we must be sure we are marrying the right person. To be sure of that, you need some time. That's why it's better waiting a bit before marrying.
Second tip...oh yes... love at first sight... I think it's one of the most romantic thing can happen, even though I do not believe in it on myself. I mean, I believe in love at first sight for others, but not for me. I say so as it never happened to me, even if maybe tomorrow...who knows??? :-).. Anyway, sure, you can marry also a person you loved at first sight. Why not?
You know... the refrain of a rather famous Italian song says : "No rules exist in love". So, everything may be possible!
Bye

Simo

Vai a Inizio Pagina

Lunantmn
Viaggiatore

11 Inseriti
100 Gold
5 Punti Rep.
Inserito - giu 02 2002 :  05:19:20  Mostra Profilo  Visita la Homepage di Lunantmn  Replica con Citazione Invia un Messaggio Privato a Lunantmn
Hi my dear Ohara

Nice to share with you on this topic !!!
I mean that believe in love at the first sight and to get
married with this one , if there would be some thing wrong happen (broken) , you would not regret than to if you engage in advance for along time then it (marriage life ) would broken .

I say this as I have read on Vietnamese Women's Newspapers lots of stories regarding to this suject .
Lots of women/men have said : she/he fell in love at the first sight with some one , but for this/that reasons she/he can not not get married to the one she/he loves at the first sight .
Then in her/his company or any event , she/he meets another , the love appears and they have a long time to get understand each other , then engage ,and getting married ,but after six months or nice months of married life , it broken . In this case , he/she usually think back about the old flame (the one to love at first sight ) .

This matter have happened a lots here and I read lots cases about this , so Vietnames belived that married life is belong to the fortune , no one can guess what would happen on tomorrow ?!.

What do you think Ohara ,

Moon (^_^)

Vai a Inizio Pagina

Lunantmn
Viaggiatore

11 Inseriti
100 Gold
5 Punti Rep.
Inserito - giu 02 2002 :  06:57:49  Mostra Profilo  Visita la Homepage di Lunantmn  Replica con Citazione Invia un Messaggio Privato a Lunantmn
Dear Simo,

Yes you understood very well what I mean . Thanks for your explaination and what you wrote below are quite right .

Maybe in Vietnam we are difference, so I before reading your explaination I understood your these tips of enjoy as per
"Vietnamese style" .

You know in Vietnam and maybe in some other Asian countries ,
the couples are only allowed to live each other after getting
married . During the time they are falling in love , they just get understand via the times go out for cinema , for coffee or eat out ... So although you get married with the one you engage for six months(or more ) or to get married with the one who you fall in love at the first sight is the same . You just can understand well her/him after getting married .

You believe or not,in Vietnam, until this period time , for many provinces in country sides before getting married they have not been known each other , their marriage come from the introdution from
someone . They know nothing eachother before getting married but the divorce in the contrysides are much less than in the big cities ,although in the big cities the couples are almost to know eachother before getting married .

So what do you think about this ?

Ciao,
Moon.

MOONVai a Inizio Pagina

Ohara
Curatore

423 Inseriti
102 Gold
363 Punti Rep.
Inserito - giu 03 2002 :  22:22:50  Mostra Profilo  Visita la Homepage di Ohara  Replica con Citazione Invia un Messaggio Privato a Ohara
Dear Friend Nguyet

well the matter is quite complicated. Love is always a funny thing and you can get in love at the first sight and stay together for the whole life or you can be a fiancé for many years and then get married...and after a few years the love disappears and you get divorced.
You know my situation...I hv been married for almost 20 years and suddendly I discovered that I didn t have anything to share with my husband anymore so I decided to change my life...maybe mine was not a true love even if we hv a son....well explaining what love is...it s difficult. Maybe I got in love only a few years ago (when I was more than 40 years old) but this love seemed to be a wrong love...so maybe it would be better to live without this wonderful and terrific thing

Well I will continue this discussion later

In the meantime take care my dear friend

Lunantmn
Viaggiatore

11 Inseriti
100 Gold
5 Punti Rep.
Inserito - giu 05 2002 :  15:52:02  Mostra Profilo  Visita la Homepage di Lunantmn  Replica con Citazione Invia un Messaggio Privato a Lunantmn
Ohara,

I have been heart and read here in Vietnam lots of sad stories like yours , but it's more sad to hear this confidence from Scarlett Ohara - a very wonderful Italian woman .In the past I had thought that these unlucky love stories have just happened to Asian women but not to any European Woman. So from now I will see to close to the women in other Continentals, we may have somethings in same but we have not been known .

In our country, if the family to be broken , the woman is always to be more hurt than the man in every sides of her remain life .
So Vietnamese women are almost to try to stand and accept the married life as the fortune. Sometimes , I think this is quite unfair but what can we do ?!

Ohara ,you are right, yes it would be better to live without love
if we can not define it is a true love or wrong love , but it seems no one can define exactly what is the wrong love & what is the true love !!

But come on Ohara , we are not alone , as we still have lots of good friends around us here in this forum .

Hope to hear from you !

Ciao,
Moon (*.*)

MOONVai a Inizio Pagina

Ohara
Curatore

423 Inseriti
102 Gold
363 Punti Rep.
Inserito - giu 05 2002 :  19:37:16  Mostra Profilo  Visita la Homepage di Ohara  Replica con Citazione Invia un Messaggio Privato a Ohara
Yes Moon the question is very difficult...no one can understand that a person you meet can be a good or a bad love....only when you stay with this person for a period of time you can check...well tell us about the normal life in your country...what are the conditions of a woman in yr society..it could be interesting to see who the other women live in a country so different from our

Ciaoo and take care

Lunantmn
Viaggiatore

11 Inseriti
100 Gold
5 Punti Rep.
Inserito - giu 07 2002 :  09:49:18  Mostra Profilo  Visita la Homepage di Lunantmn  Replica con Citazione Invia un Messaggio Privato a Lunantmn
Ohara,

Your idea to stay a period of time before getting married is the good idea , but unlucky in our country it is impossible.

To live each other before getting married is not allowed here.This is tradditional way ,if any girl who breaks this "social law" to be considered as a bad girl.
Moreover,for Vietnamese men the virgin of his wife is one of top important , so the Vietnamese girls almost to keep the certain limits in love .She dares not to stay in advance with her boyfriend
before getting married for any reason. Otherwise , she would meet the troubles in her marriage , because if her husband could regconise that she has no more virgin ,he would look down her and this is one of reason caused the divorce in Vietnam.

Not to get understand well each other before getting maried would cause some troubles when they stay in the same house is unavoidable.
But if a Vietnamese girl could not find then happy in marriage life ,
she would this is the fortune and she will try to stand for it until she quite can not stand anymore .

How about in Italy ?

Big hug,
Moon.

MOONVai a Inizio Pagina

Clicca qui per la scheda generale dell'autore
Altri testi dello stesso autore

Nessun Tema...

-----------------------------------------
Vai a:

Imposta come tua pagina di avvio aggiungi ai favoriti Privacy Segnala Errori © 2002-2005 Concerto di Sogni - B.A. & R.M MaxWebPortal Snitz Forums Go To Top Of Page