Concerto di Sogni
Main sponsor: Ideal Gomma Sport Sas
Think and Make It!

Remember Nassiriya : Appendete una bandiera ai vostri monitor Concert of the World: English Version

Home   Elenco Autori   Forum:Elenco Argomenti   Eventi attuali e storici    Le prime pagine   Link  
Utente:

Password:

Salva password Dimenticata la password?

tutti i Forum
 12 Concert of the World
 Dear Friend
 Versione per la stampa  
Autore Tema Precedente Tema Tema Successivo  
Simo
Curatore

299 Inseriti
110 Gold
126 Punti Rep.
Inserito - 29/01/2002 :  16:54:53  Mostra Profilo  Visita la Homepage di Simo  Replica con Citazione Invia un Messaggio Privato a Simo
Dear Friend,
it often happens that a pen flies into your hand and starts moving on a piece of paper, writing symbols as expressions of emotions.
A feeling of friendship is ruling me tonight.
I feel like expressing it and my pen slides on the white easily, as if it already had all these thoughts inside and needed to spread them as soon as possible.
My dearest, you make me behave like that. You are the one who fills my heart (or my life?) tonight. Since I met you, you have entered me: it’s almost as if you were part of me. Don’t you know that a good amount of my everyday minutes belongs to you. Who knows, if I am as important for you as you are for me? You don’t know, but so many times I went on only because of you. Yes, I know, maybe I would have continued the same, but, I mean, your presence has made times shorter.
I’m deeply fond of you and I get everyday happier for this feeling. How nice being friends!!!
I’d love to tell you everything , just everything about me. Telling you my joys, my fears, my hopes, among which I underline that of never losing you. Sometimes, in front of time, I’m afraid I can’t succeed, I can’t be up to you, I can’t deserve you.
I don’t believe it’s an inferiority sensation: no. I know I’m clever in my field, too. I mostly believe it’s a fear I could disappoint you, maybe in a silly way.
I could hurt you, maybe pulling your leg too much or I could answer you back in one of my several moments of tiredness.
Little gestures like these could create a too big gap between us. You could not find the strength to react and, erring for pride, I could not beg your pardon.
Well, I do it now, for all the past times and… ah… for the coming ones!
What I wish to tell you is that I am really fond of you, of your closeness, of your friendship.
I love you too much and I can’t think of a life without you, without our meetings, our being together, our phone calls. Yes, I really think we are growing up together and I must say I’m happy for that.
Now I leave, inviting you to collect all my affection for you and for your moments of despondency and sadness, I can only wish you that thinking of me (or talking with me) can help and support you as my thinking of you helps and supports me.
I hug you tight.
With friendship

Simo

Edited by - simo on 29/01/2002 16:58:08

Edited by - simo on 29/01/2002 17:00:10

Clicca qui per la scheda generale dell'autore
Altri testi dello stesso autore
Tema Tanti auguri a Livio ed a Simo!!!
Tema Ciao!
-----------------------------------------
Vai a:

Pagina Caricata in :2,90
Imposta come tua pagina di avvio aggiungi ai favoriti Privacy Segnala Errori © 2001-2021 Concerto di Sogni - B.A. & R.M MaxWebPortal Snitz Forums Go To Top Of Page