Concerto di Sogni
Il primo Sito letterario italiano (google/alexa)
Tra i primi 100 Siti italiani (google/alexa)
Segnala concertodisogni ad un amico
Aiutiamo i ragazzi di Angelica
Remember Nassiriya : Appendete una bandiera ai vostri monitor

Home   Elenco Autori   Forum:Elenco Argomenti   Eventi attuali e storici    Le prime pagine   Link  
Utente:

Password:

Salva password Dimenticata la password?

tutti i Forum
 12 Concert of the World
 A bird
 Versione per la stampa  
Autore Tema Precedente Tema Tema Successivo  
Margo
Curatore

Ukraine
14 Inseriti
100 Gold
5 Punti Rep.
Inserito - mag 09 2002 :  01:05:37  Mostra Profilo  Replica con Citazione Invia un Messaggio Privato a Margo
She has finished a session and switched off the computer, put on her coat and has left onto the street. She did not care where she went. Without realizing it, she has gone to a bus stop and took the first got bus; has bought a ticket. Automatically she checked the number, a lucky one.

She sits on the soft seat, looking out of the window. She had no thoughts in her mind...only fragments of memories... conversations on ICQ, idle talks in chat rooms, that seemed like morsels of landscape, behind the window.
She did not want anything. No ICQ, no Yahoo, or Internet to which she has gotten used to.
The real world has become strange to her, a world from which she feels absent already.

The conductor interrupts her thoughts as he touches her shoulder and tells her this is the last stop. She gets off of the bus and looks around. The area was unfamiliar. The only thing that was familiar to her was the setting sun seen between roofs at home. No one was around she was alone the bus had left.
She becomes puzzled, because she holds a happy ticket still.
-It will bring good luck to me, - she whispered.
-Who you are talking with?,- She hears a voice say.
She looks around and with surprise finds a disgusting dwarf, who has called her.
-"Sorry" but I did not hear you. Can you please tell me how to get out of here?
- That depends upon what you want and where you want to go ….in life.
- I,…..I want,…..I want to fly,- she said.
- Then go to that building, climb onto the roof and fly,- said the dwarf insidiously.
- And why not!,- She answers. But the dwarf has already gone.
Not realizing what to do, she went to the entrance of a skyscraper. She automatically took the lift up to the last floor. She has gotten on the stairs to the roof hatch. She goes to the edge of the roof, she looks down, no one is on the street. The strong wind pulls at her hair, it beats her face. She has imagined herself a bird, the one that is wallpaper on the monitor. The bird in the picture soared in air. She thought that her hands were wings, She lifted her arms and spread her hands open. The happy ticket dropped away, it was picked up by the wind, but She has not noticed. Her legs take off from edge and she flies away. She can no longer see how the happy ticket turns, as it is blown by the wind.

Where you now, sweetheart? Do you stand on a roof? Are you looking at your reflection in a bath? Do you try to remember the elements as they weave a tapestry of knots? Or do you search in the kitchen for the most suitable knife?

All is vain, has life passed by? I approach you, the tortured soul of my story. I look into your cold eyes. Was the sun reflected in those eyes? Was the sparkle of understanding lit in your dark pupil? I want to understand what you understood, one minute before your death.

Clicca qui per la scheda generale dell'autore
Altri testi dello stesso autore

Nessun Tema...

-----------------------------------------
Vai a:

Imposta come tua pagina di avvio aggiungi ai favoriti Privacy Segnala Errori © 2002-2005 Concerto di Sogni - B.A. & R.M MaxWebPortal Snitz Forums Go To Top Of Page